TraXside will do everything we can to ensure a safe environment for our students and instructors. As the COVID-19 Pandemic progresses, we may adapt our policies where appropriate.
For now, here's what we will be doing for Fall 2020 classes:
1. The art and dance studios remain separate from each other. Each studio has its own washroom and students are not be permitted to travel from one side to another.
2. Both studios are sanitized each day. Washrooms will be disinfected between cohorts. High-touch surfaces and supplies will be disinfected regularly and between classes.
3. Social distancing is enforced in the dance studio. Masks are not mandatory when distancing is maintained.
4. Social distancing is encouraged in the art studio. Where possible, students are to sit with family or cohort groups, and tables are spread out. Masks are strongly encouraged if distancing can not be maintained between all persons.
5. Staff will not attend work if they are feeling ill. Substitute instructors will cover classes when necessary and possible. Any cancelation notices will be sent by email to those enrolled, and posted on our social media.
6. All students are monitored for symptoms and will be asked each time upon arrival if they are experiencing any symptoms or have had contact with infected persons. Students will be asked to return home or children will be separated from the group if ill, and parents will be called for pick up.
7. In the event that a class or group of classes must be canceled, the Studio will provide an alternative class (either online or at rescheduled date). If an alternative class is provided, no refunds will be issued. If we are unable to provide an alternative class, we will refund enrolled students for the class(es) missed.
8. For the current time (as per Re-launch AB Phase 2), no extraneous persons or spectators are permitted in either studio. Only enrolled participants may enter. (With the exception of our littlest students in preschool classes who may come with a parent.)
*We will be opening our lounge area when it is deemed safe to do so. In the future we would like to offer our lounge with seating, WIFI, and complimentary coffee/tea beverages to you, which current health rules prevent at this time.