Enhanced COVID policy effective Feb 8, 2021:
-All students in dance and art classes must wear masks. *Dancers may only remove masks when engaged in training activities and a 3M distance from others during class.
-Adult fitness classes will remain online until we are allowed to open them to in-studio learning.
-All students must maintain a 3M distance between bodies. Instructors will only breach this distancing when necessary to assist students. All instructors will be masked also.
-No drop in students are permitted. Due to the need for possible contact tracing, every student must be registered in a class for the session. (Late registration is OK.)
-Classes are now limited to 5 or 6 persons per class + 1 instructor.
-Parents and/or visitors are permitted to shop in the retail areas, but are not allowed to gather indoors or outdoors when dropping off or picking up children.
-Class times are staggered to avoid congestion in the entrance area.
-Bathrooms are segregated for art and dance studios.
TraXside will do everything we can to ensure a safe environment for our students and instructors. As the COVID-19 Pandemic progresses, we may adapt our policies where appropriate.
Here's what we are doing:
1. The art and dance studios remain separate from each other. Each studio has its own washroom and students are encouraged to use the respective washroom to their activity.
2. All areas are sanitized each day. Washrooms are disinfected often. High-touch surfaces and supplies are disinfected regularly and between classes.
3. Social distancing is enforced in al areas. Masks must be worn in all indoor areas.
4. Where possible, students are to sit with family or cohort groups in the art studio, and tables are spread out. Masks are required to be worn at all times.
5. Staff do not attend work if they are feeling ill. Substitute instructors will cover classes when necessary and possible. Any cancelation notices will be sent by email to those enrolled, and posted on our social media.
6. All students and customers are monitored for symptoms. Students will be asked to return home or children will be separated from the group if ill, and parents will be called for pick up.
7. In the event that a class or group of classes must be canceled, the Studio will provide an alternative class (either online or at rescheduled date). If an alternative class is provided, no refunds will be issued. If we are unable to provide an alternative class, we will give credit for the class(es) missed.
*We will be opening our lounge area when it is deemed safe to do so. In the future we would like to offer our lounge with seating, WIFI, and complimentary coffee/tea beverages to you, which current health rules prevent at this time. For now, the room serves as a walk-through market and gallery, and is full of handmade items by local makers. We encourage you to shop and browse, and thank you for wearing your mask.