Register for July 8-12 camp. Camp will include daily art making, dancing, drama games and outdoor play. For kids that are interested in the arts, ages 7 and up.
All supplies are included in the price. No art supplies required!
Dates:Jul 8-12, 2019
Time: 9am-4pm daily
Location: High River Alliance Church
1318 9 Ave SE, High River
To register: Purchase your registration using this link. The receipt is your proof of registration. Select "no Shipping required". Christi will send an email prior to the beginning of camp outlining what to bring to camp.
Contact: Christi Tims. 403-620-1217
Summer Arts Camp -July
1. The camp fee is non-refundable, as supplies must be arranged ahead of time. If a participant is unable to attend, their registration may be transferred to another, up until 7 days prior to the commencement of camp. (You can sell it to someone else if something comes up.)
2. Children must be 7 years of age or older. You MUST notify Christi Tims Art of any allergies or conditions your child may have, prior to camp beginning. If the registered child has special needs and requires an aid or assistant for school, they must be accompanied by that person or a parent/guardian for camp.
3. Lunch is not provided. Please send a lunch with your child each day.
4. Christi is not liable for lost or stollen items that are brought to camp.
5. A waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian for each child, acknowledging the risks of participating in camp activities.
6. There will be lots of photographs taken throughout the week, to show off all the fun we have! If you would prefer for your child/children to not be photographed or visible as a participant on social media, you MUST notify Christi Tims Art prior to the commencement of camp.
By purchasing your registration you are agreeing to the above terms.